Thursday, March 05, 2009

One month

We are here since a month; it went by slowly or let us say not as fast as i am use to!
The settling down is still on going and I firmly take an Inshala boukra attitude now.
My residence permit has not been applied for though I have received all the papers signed and approved. The visa person keeps taking my passport to do nothing with it.
Taking up a membership @ country club is pending an invitation by a member. The rules here are very strict. The invite has not been sent.
This laissez faire attitude is seeping in me too...
I cannot be bothered to join a gym and get back to my fitness routine. Worst of all; in an effort to grow my curly hair a bit long in order to get a new look; I keep postponing the hairdresser appointment but now the white hair is showing all over - I must forget the new hairstyle and fix this. Finally Inshalla boukra the book shelves will be delivered and we get rid of all the remaining boxes in the hallway. Perhaps then our place will be filled with the friendly warmth of our books and I recover my energy!

No comments: